Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Best " Silap Mata "

Today i would like to show you a simple magic. You can do this magic to kindergarden child ,younger sister younger brother, your younger cousin or someone else who not reach 7 year old and above,  and i'm guarantee you can impress them with this simple magic. Maybe you can be impress too when i do this magic. So please take your very deep-deep breath before i'm show you....ARE YOU READY??.. Let's take a look...


Now see my finger, i have 5 finger..and please focus to my thumb , now you see my thumb, right??

{
}
{
}



And now i'm use my other hand to pull my thumb out from my hand without bleeding

{
}
{
}



Bling..Bling..!!!
Now you don't!!! Don't you see my thumb??..Really Amazing !!!...Without Blood!!!..Ya Allah!!..OMG!!!... My thumb actually in my other hand.. Kih3

{
}
{
}



And now i'm trying to put back my thumb at it actual place

{
}
{
}



Bling...Bling!!!
Now you see it??...WOW !!! i'm can remove and install my thumb just like that...and without Blood!!!


KAH3...

* Please don't do this at home with your " Mercun", because i'm can't bring back your finger if you lose it...and don't you ever ask me to give my finger , even i'm can remove and install my finger..kih3 ( Raya dah  nak dekat, jangan main mercun buatan sendiri, hilang jari sapa nak ganti?? kih3 )





1 comment: